Tuesday 9 August 2011

The 10 Commandments of Ishtar

Who comes between the lover and beloved? I am the beloved and you are My love. They say gods, I say God. They say father, I say I am. I am thy father and I am your mother. I am the King and the Queen. I am that I am. I am YHVH. I am Ishtar. I am the first and I am the last. I am thy breath and thy sigh. I am the tear and the cry. I hear your prayer before your lips utter it. I am love and wrath. I am justice and truth. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.


What words can capture the essence of love? What truth can be portrayed by the stroke of brushes? What life can you capture in stone? What brilliance is there to a lie? What faith can you put in a shooting star? Thou shalt not make unto you a graven image.

If the angel poured all the blood shed in the name of Heaven, the sea would be red. If the angels covered the earth with every coin harvested in the name of Heaven, there shall be no sand. If the angels placed every law struck by man in the name of Heaven, My scales would break. If the angels wrote of every evil sowed by man in the name of Heaven, the pen would be dry. Did you all not hear? Thou shall not take the name of thy God in vain.

Have you heard of the day of the rest? I descend to weigh the hearts of men. I descend to honor the sorrows of women. It is a day your Father honored your Mother. It is a night for a man to please his love. This is the time angels shed blood to protect your children. Let the day of the star be a day of prayer. Let the noon of sorrow be an afternoon of peace. Let the eve of the moon be her loving treat. Keep the Sabbath.

Your Father sprung forth life. Your Mother sprung forth love. Their union in heaven sprung forth light. Each child born is the seed of this union. You are the gardeners of this seed. Once the seed grows, it will become but another gardener. If you nourish it, it will nourish another. If you desecrate it, it will desecrate another. When you behold the seeds remember the commandment: Honor thy Father and thy Mother.

All darkness bows before the flicker of a light. All despair dissolves before the flicker of a hope. All sorrow departs before the flicker of a joy. All loneliness fades before the flicker of love. All doves sing before the flicker of peace. It is only a flicker, so do not kill.

When two hearts mate, little room is left for a second, let alone a third. When two bodies mate, their fire is fuelled by each other's touch. When two minds name, a third is formed. Marriage is when two souls mate to give birth to another. For heart mates, love will grow as they proclaim it for all to see. For body mates, passion will grow as their skin is touched by the many fingers of innocence. For mind mates, knowledge will grow as the child teaches the parents. Marriage will grow as the souls ascend, mated in heart, body, and mind. So, commit not adultery.

A dream is like a shining jewel. A lover is like a brilliant ruby. A faith is like a rare emerald. The blessings of Light are like brilliant stones. Those that hold them are like children. Who are they that rob children of their dreams? Thou shalt not steal.

Words of Truth are like fruits with many healthy seeds. Each seed will grow and carry many fruits. All of you share the same garden. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

In each of you is a shrine. Within the shrine is an altar. On this altar rests faith. With faith comes peace. In peace rises joy. With joy, an increase in passion. Within its fire is ecstasy. Through ecstasy grows faith. This faith is placed in what every heart holds dear. Do not covet thy neighbor.

These are commandments given then and given now. They were given to the poorest nation and are now given to all nations. Truth is truth. Do you feel it, O men of faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment